The Department of Computer Science hosts the graduate school, and the dean also serves as director of the PhD program:
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Schneider (dean)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Deßloch (vice dean)
The PhD board decides on admission to the PhD program and awards scholarships.
- Prof. Dr. Roland Meyer (chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Didier Stricker (vice chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Rombach
- Wolfgang Schlauch (Akad. Mitarbeiter)
- Tim Biedert
PhD program manager
The PhD program manager is your contact person for questions about the admission, process and provides general information on the graduate school and the PhD program.
- Dr. Annette Bieniusa
The Dean's office handles all administrative matters after your successful admission and registration.
- Dr. habil. Bernd Schürmann (managing director)
- Sabine Owens (secretary)